[comp.sys.amiga] IFF formatting for music files

ras@aplvax.UUCP (01/27/87)

Question on IFF formatting.  Is there any program or procedure available that
is capable of changing the format of Music Studio files to IFF format that
is required by the Electronic Arts programs??

		Roger Sumey asking for Doug Klotter at
		Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory

lachac@topaz.UUCP (02/03/87)

In article <513@aplvax.UUCP> ras@aplvax.UUCP (Roger A. Sumey) writes:
>Question on IFF formatting.  Is there any program or procedure available that
>is capable of changing the format of Music Studio files to IFF format that
>is required by the Electronic Arts programs??

I believe there is such a utility available on CI$ (Compuserve) and Plink.
If you have a friend with an account on one of those services, ask
them to peruse the libraries for you...

	"Isn't fun the best thing to have?"

			lachac@topaz.rutgers.edu