[comp.sys.amiga] The discussion of the origin of ms-dos, README !

ralph@mit-atrp.UUCP (01/31/87)

A humble request: Could the discussion of the origin of MS-DOS be
restricted to the newsgroup "comp.sys.ibm.pc" ? Or even just there
and in comp.sys.os (or whatever is appropriate ?).

Send your followups carefully, this present discussion has been on too many
groups. Just take a look at the automatic "Newsgroups:" header for this
message I just sent. Thanks for your attention !

                                   Ralph, a comp.sys.amiga reader.

sunny@hoptoad.UUCP (02/04/87)

Please get all this MS-DOS and Amiga !@#$%^&*( out of comp.sys.mac
--