[comp.sys.amiga] iff object files in screen saver

rorden@kolob.UUCP (02/14/87)

A few weeks ago the source for a screen saver into iff format
was posted to the net.  The source contained a comment indicating
it should be linked with some iff object files named:  iffw.o,
ilbmw.o, and packer.o.  Are these generally available?  Do they
come on the iff disk from cbm or with the stuff in the Developer's
kit?  If they're small enough, how about posting them uuencoded
to this newsgroup?  Sure would like to have that screen saver
working.

--

					Randy Rorden, Icon International
{ihnp4,decvax,seismo!ut-sally}		774 South 400 East, Orem, UT.

alex@xios.UUCP (Alex B Laney) (02/19/87)

In article <152@kolob.UUCP> rorden@kolob.UUCP writes:

>A few weeks ago the source for a screen saver into iff format
>was posted to the net.  The source contained a comment indicating
>it should be linked with some iff object files named:  iffw.o,
>ilbmw.o, and packer.o.  Are these generally available?  Do they
>come on the iff disk from cbm or with the stuff in the Developer's
>kit?  If they're small enough, how about posting them uuencoded
>to this newsgroup?  Sure would like to have that screen saver
>working.

The iff disk from CBM - how does one get that? Or info about it?
I am not an official developer - I assume you don't have to be to order
some of this. Is it cheaper if you become a registered developer? Also I
assume it would have iff include files.

The screen saver program that was posted was certainly not stand-alone.

... alex
--

 :   :  : : :.. Alex Laney, Xios Systems Corp, 150-1600 Carling Av, Ottawa.