[comp.sys.amiga] redistributing autodocs

dale@amiga.UUCP (02/20/87)

I posted some of the autodocs on bix and I thought I put some on usenet
right after release of 1.1, Maybe it is time to send a batch to
mod.amiga or something? I think that it is time to qualify the include
files and autodocs, stating that they are for 1.2 or something.
Dale Luck
of Commodore Amiga

page@ulowell.UUCP (02/21/87)

dale@amiga.UUCP (Dale Luck) wrote in article <1629@amiga.amiga.UUCP>:
>Maybe it is time to send a batch [of autodocs] to mod.amiga or something?

They should go to mod.amiga.sources (or whatever it's called now),
not mod.amiga.  For all intents and purposes, you should consider
mod.amiga dead, as of right now.

>I think that it is time to qualify the include files and autodocs,
>stating that they are for 1.2 or something.

Then put them on BIX, on Delphi, send them to Fred Fish, send them to
Doc @ purdue so he can make them available for FTP'ing, etc, but
please don't post them to Usenet.  Lots of people have to pay lots of
money to ship news around.

..Bob
--
Bob Page,  U of Lowell CS Dept.      ulowell!page,  page@ulowell.CSNET