[net.wanted] WORDSTAR on UNIX/XENIX??

clq@omssw2.UUCP (07/01/86)

Does anyone know if there is a version of WORDSTAR which
runs on either UNIX(BSD4.2) or XENIX??

PD would be nice but I am willing to pay for it.

Please NO FLAMES about using WORDSTAR on UNIX!
My wife knows WORDSTAR and does not want to learn another editor.

Thanks
Carlos Qualls
Intel Corp.
5200 N.E. Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, OR. 97124
Office (503)681-2229
_____________

{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\
        {qantel,idi}->!intelca!omssw2!clq
 {ucbvax,hao}!hplabs/

bobg@paladin.UUCP (Bob Goldberg) (07/07/86)

In article <470@omssw2.UUCP>, clq@omssw2.UUCP (Carlos L. Qualls) writes:
> Does anyone know if there is a version of WORDSTAR which
> runs on either UNIX(BSD4.2) or XENIX??
>
> PD would be nice but I am willing to pay for it.

	ANY INFORMATION WOULD MAKE MY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR!

I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY FOR IT!

			thanks in advance:
			Bob Goldberg

--

From the world of Paladin:
ihnp4!gargoyle!paladin!bobg    (Bob Goldberg)

farren@hoptoad.UUCP (07/09/86)

Although I don't think there is any version of WordStar which works on
UNIX or XENIX (MicroPro IS on the net - hi, guys, what do YOU say?),
I have heard of a set of macros for GNU emacs which makes it look
just like WordStar...  Can someone else confirm/post/inform?  Thanks.

Mike Farren
hoptoad!farren