[comp.sys.amiga] ASDG recoverable ram disk driver

watt@usafa.UUCP (Capt Glenn Watt) (03/04/87)

Could someone please tell me where to get a copy of the ASDG driver
that was posted recently?  I was disconnected at the time of posting
and can't seem to find anyone that has it.
Glenn Watt

bret@hi.uucp (Bret Thaeler/Vince Murphy) (03/06/87)

In article <106@usafa.UUCP> watt@usafa.UUCP (Capt Glenn Watt) writes:
>Could someone please tell me where to get a copy of the ASDG driver
>that was posted recently?  I was disconnected at the time of posting
>and can't seem to find anyone that has it.

Me too. Could you also send me this info.
Bret K. Thaeler				hc!thaeler   thaeler@hc.dspo.gov
College of Enginering, UNM
Profesional Student

	I instinctively used the Vulcan death grip.

perry@sfsup.UUCP (03/08/87)

In article <1363@hi.uucp>, bret@hi.uucp (Bret Thaeler/Vince Murphy) writes:

> >Could someone please tell me where to get a copy of the ASDG driver
> >that was posted recently?
>
> Me too. Could you also send me this info.

The ASDG Recoverable Ram Disk Driver can be found on People-Link, Genie,
Compuserve and BIX. Also, many privately run BBS's have it available for
downloading.

We are working  on the definitive manual on RRD operations which will be
sent to registered owners when complete. The number of registered owners
is  not  high,  however, so maybe the manual might prompt others to send
their donation.