[comp.sys.amiga] Commodore 128 Emulation

timothy@ukecc.UUCP (03/11/87)

<munch, munch> <munch, munch>

In article <2725@well.UUCP> ewhac@well.UUCP (Leo 'Bols Ewhac' Schwab) writes:

>        Really?  You think so?  The fastest I've ever seen those things
>commercially is 2 MHz.  The C-64 runs at (slightly less than) 1 MHz.  After
>moving to the 68K, the very THOUGHT of going back to the 6502 makes me gag.

CORRECTION: slightly GREATER than 1 MHz... actually 1.023... and it is a 6510,
(I know... BIG DEAL!!!) The 6510 is an upgrade of the 6502 (more efficient).

I say we go all the way and emulate the 128!! then we can have "the best of
Commodore" all in one machine!  (Well, when we add the SuperPet, too ;-).
Does anyone think we could actually Emulate a 128?  Then we would HAVE the 64,
CP/M, and native 128!!!

"Imagination is more important than intelligence."   Albert E.

                                       -- Timothy W. Williams