[comp.sys.amiga] CLtd 20M hard disk

vanam@pttesac.UUCP (02/28/87)

Last Saturday I went to the Commodore computer show in San Francisco.
While there I saw Cltd's hard disks and was inspired to buy one.  I
was also eyeing Byte by Byte's PAL junior expansion/hard disk, but
because of back orders, it wouldn't be available to me 'till April.
A person in the Byte by Byte booth warned me that Cltd had done their
expansion wrong; that they were not using the full Zorro specification
and that as a result they required a hardware change in the Amiga.
This bothered me since I was hoping to get a hard disk that day.  When
I asked one of the Cltd people about this, he said that they hadn't
made any modifications to the Amiga's on display, and that as I could
see they were working perfectly.

When I said I wanted to buy one, and got my credit card out, the
Cltd salesman asked me when I had bought my Amiga.  I told him
May '86.  He said I might need to make a PAL upgrade because some
of the older Amigas had a problem with a couple of PAL chips on
the daughter board.  Hmmm, I thought.  Well I still wanted the
hard disk.  It's been quite a while since I've had to do any
work on hardware, but I figured I could do it.  The salesman gave
me 2 new chips.  He said they were faster than the older versions
in the older Amigas.  He also gave me a $20 little extension card to
be used to connect the SCSI board to my external (Cltd) RAM board.

I trusted them and bought myself a 20M unit for $849.  When I got the
unit home, I noticed that the SCSI interface board didn't look like
the SCSI interface boards on the display Amigas in the show.  Instead
it looked just like my Cltd 1Meg external RAM board.  Not that I
minded the new look (it looked nicer), but I didn't like the idea of
getting something that looked different from what was on display at
the show when I wasn't told about it.

I did the PAL upgrade on my Amiga's daughter board.  It took me
quite a while because I had a hell of a time getting the solder
sucked out of three holes.  I ended up having to take the old IC's
out by cutting the pins where the solder wouldn't suck out, then
heating and sucking and punching with a fine ice pick till I got
those holes cleaned out.  Very tedious.  However the computer worked
fine afterwards.  I did a complete memory test of my external
Cltd AMega board without a single failure.  I also spent a few hours
running all my important programs to make sure there weren't any
glitches.  Everything worked just like before.

When I connected my new Cltd 20Meg hard disk and booted using Cltd's
kickbench disk, things seemed to work OK until I used up some of my
fast memory.  Things were unpredictable.  I would get random visits
from the guru.  I finally isolated the trouble to the combination of
the hard disk and fast ram expansion not working together.  Somewhere
along the line I found some documentation on the hard disk in a
directory which had no drawer icon.  The documentation said that
there may be a problem with the binddrivers command and that I should
be sure and put the binddrivers command after the loadwb command in
my startup file.  Doing so helped a lot, but still I had some unexpected
guru visits.  Then I found some more documentation on the hard disk
which said that I should use the mount command instead of the
binddrivers command.  Did that.  Everything worked OK for a few hours,
then right after running one of those game programs that takes over
the machine, the hard disk was suddenly "NOT A DOS" !  No matter what
I tried, rebooting, power off and on, etc, the hard disk was "NOT A DOS".
In desperation I tried to format the disk.  The format program said it
was doing it, but would immediately abort without an explanation.  I even
tried partitioning the drive and formatting the separate (4) sections.
Same trouble with format.  Finally I tried removing my 1 Meg fast ram
and lo and behold, the hard disk worked and everything was still there!
(Whew).  So now I'm running without my fast ram.

I called Cltd customer service.  Since I had already done the PAL
upgrade, all they could tell me to do was to pack up the hard disk
and send it to them.  They would check it out and repair it if
needed.  Well, first I'm going to try my RAM again.  It seemed like
everything worked fine for about 3 hours, so maybe it's a loading
or heat problem.  I'd like to know more about it before I go sending
things out.

If anyone has had similar experiences or has suggestions, please
let me know about them.  Anything I learn I will share.

Marnix

hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP (02/28/87)

<voodoo>

Strange that your C Ltd. aMEGA card should be the problem, I just got a
CMI Rom'd Kickstart and they had a mod from C Ltd. due to change in start
up sequence you get with ROMs instead of disk (faster too!!!).  Due to
there well written and descriptive documentation, I tend to trust CMI.
When I talked to them, they had tried the ROMs with many add ons, and had
no problems (except with the aMEGA).  When I first got the kit, the 1.2
disk with it had some PAL legs stuffed through it (thanks UPS :-).  They
sent me another one by 2day UPS as soon as I called, so they seem to care.
At $134 it looks like the cheapest 256k expansion I can get.

--
    Jim Hutchison   		UUCP:	{dcdwest,ucbvax}!sdcsvax!hutch
		    		ARPA:	Hutch@sdcsvax.ucsd.edu

fnf@mcdsun.UUCP (02/28/87)

In article <383@pttesac.UUCP> vanam@pttesac.UUCP (Marnix van Ammers) writes:

>Last Saturday I went to the Commodore computer show in San Francisco.
>While there I saw Cltd's hard disks and was inspired to buy one.  I
>[long description of problems getting disk to work with expansion ram]

I have been going through much the same thing for the last few months with
my CLtd drive and my ASDG Minirack with 4Mb.  So far, here are the fixes
I have tried:

	1.	Replace PALS with faster PALS (you've done this).

	2.	Tie all the ground pins of the PALS together, and to
		a solid board ground (reportedly required on some Amigas
		to get the CSA stuff to work)

	3.	Replace the MC68000P8 with an MC68000L8 (ceramic package,
		on theory that it might have better electrical
		characteristics or chip might be marginal).

So far, each "fix" has improved the situation, from initially not being
able to even boot to now being able to sometimes run for a day or so
before guru'ing, which though a considerable improvement, is still
unacceptable.

Both venders have been helpful in attempting to cure the problem.  So
far, I attribute it a poorly designed hardware expansion architecture
with respect to bus noise and reflections.

ASDG has promised to send me a version of their Minirack which buffers
the bus at the connector, rather than adding several inches to it internally
as my current Minirack-C does.  My ultimate solution will probably be to
sell off all my current hardware and buy a 2000 as soon as they become
available, unless I decide to jump ship and buy one of the new high end
Macs due (as rumor has it) to be announced on Monday.

-Fred
Fred Fish  Motorola Computer Division, 3013 S 52nd St, Tempe, Az 85282  USA
{seismo!noao!mcdsun,hplabs!well}!fnf    (602) 438-5976

daveh@cbmvax.UUCP (03/02/87)

in article <256@mcdsun.UUCP>, fnf@mcdsun.UUCP (Fred Fish) says:

> Both venders have been helpful in attempting to cure the problem.  So
> far, I attribute it a poorly designed hardware expansion architecture
> with respect to bus noise and reflections.
>
> ASDG has promised to send me a version of their Minirack which buffers
> the bus at the connector, rather than adding several inches to it internally
> as my current Minirack-C does.  My ultimate solution will probably be to
> sell off all my current hardware and buy a 2000 as soon as they become
> available, unless I decide to jump ship and buy one of the new high end
> Macs due (as rumor has it) to be announced on Monday.
>
> -Fred

Just a point of information: anyone who's not buffering the 86 pin edge
connector is not conforming to the expansion specification.  From Chapter
physical.new, page 8, of the Amiga "Schematics and Expansion Specifications"

		There is 1 AMP available on the plus 5 volts.

		Put your buffers as close to [86 pin] connector as you
		possibly can.

		You can put one 74F load on each signal.

Any board that follows these rules shouldn't have any loading problem.
There are a few signals that sometimes can't be buffered, but the main
one (address, data, strobes, etc.) must be.  Also, there's a good amount
of timing constraints that must also be followed; some Amiga specific,
some based on the timing specification of an 8MHz 68000.  I'll bet you that
most of the boards that are having trouble are violating some of these
design rules.  I don't personally have access to any of these expansion
devices, so I'm not stating that they categorically violate any of the
given rules.  But these rules were written up for a specific reason -- to
be followed!  If a manufacturer breaks them, all the fast PALs in the world
may not help.
                                   __  ____    ____    _____   _____   _____
Dave Haynie                       /// / _  |  / __ \  /  _  \ /  _  \ /  _  \
Commodore Technology             /// / / | | /_/  | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
                            |\  /// / /__| |  ____/ | | | | | | | | | | | | |
                            |\\/// / ____  | / ____/  | | | | | | | | | | | |
                             \\// / /    | | | |____  | |_| | | |_| | | |_| |
{ihnp4,etc.}!cbmvax!daveh     \/ /_/     |_| \______| \_____/ \_____/ \_____/

jmo@ems.UUCP (03/03/87)

A friend of mine purchased a CLtd. 20mb hard disk and 1meg expansion
ram in January.  He attached this to his Amiga which was purchased in
April, 1986.  He didn't have to change any chips, and the disk and memory
seem to work correctly.

  John

stever@videovax.UUCP (03/03/87)

In article <256@mcdsun.UUCP>, Fred Fish (fnf@mcdsun.UUCP) writes:

[ Fred details some problems he has been having with a hard disk and
  expansion memory, and things he has done to discourage the guru . . . ]

> 	3.	Replace the MC68000P8 with an MC68000L8 (ceramic package,
> 		on theory that it might have better electrical
> 		characteristics or chip might be marginal).

Some additional improvement may be gained by replacing the MC68000L8 with
an MC68000L10 (10 MHz) or even an MC68000L12 (12.5 MHz).  This will get the
addresses out a bit quicker and allow a few more nanoseconds for data to
get back to the processor.

> . . .

> ASDG has promised to send me a version of their Minirack which buffers
> the bus at the connector, rather than adding several inches to it internally
> as my current Minirack-C does.  My ultimate solution will probably be to
> sell off all my current hardware and buy a 2000 as soon as they become
> available, unless I decide to jump ship and buy one of the new high end
> Macs due (as rumor has it) to be announced on Monday.

Buffering right at the connector is a *good* idea!  Four or five inches of
additional run length means a round-trip time of over a nanosecond, and
adds another component to the reflections that are bouncing around inside
the box.

Hope Fred doesn't decide to have a Big Mac! [ 8^( ]

					Steve Rice

{decvax | hplabs | ihnp4 | uw-beaver}!tektronix!videovax!stever

perry@sfsup.UUCP (03/03/87)

In article <2781@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU>, hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP writes:
> Strange that your C Ltd. aMEGA card should be the problem, I just got a
> CMI Rom'd Kickstart and they had a mod from C Ltd. due to change in start
> up sequence you get with ROMs instead of disk (faster too!!!).  Due to
> there well written and descriptive documentation, I tend to trust CMI.
> When I talked to them, they had tried the ROMs with many add ons, and had
> no problems (except with the aMEGA).  When I first got the kit, the 1.2
> disk with it had some PAL legs stuffed through it (thanks UPS :-).  They
> sent me another one by 2day UPS as soon as I called, so they seem to care.
> At $134 it looks like the cheapest 256k expansion I can get.

FLAME ON! <CAUTION - FROM BIASED OBSERVER>

They damn well better care since the aMega was their botched design in the
first place. And...didn't CMI design the C Ltd disk controller also?

You mean, the same company  which doesn't have the technical competence to
make a perfectly working memory  board (and has to resort to claiming that
there are problems with the Amiga)  can't  even  make their other products
work with each other?

And one more thing (though there's many more things I could go into), $134
dollars for a couple of ROMs, a socket and some wires? And you call that a
cheap expansion upgrade?  Gimmie  a  break. To top it all off, while we're
congratulating CMI for their consumer oriented pricing and their technical
know how, let's also note that CBM distributed instructions on how to per-
form the magical kick start elimination three different ways.

Instead of spending 134  buck  on  CMI's ``KickStart  Eliminator'' why not
spend 5 cents on a xeroxed page of structions and 15 bucks worth of parts,
you'll get the same thing.

<no Richard, you cannot buy me a beer. I do not deign to drink with some
one I respect so little>

FLAME OFF - but still boiling

perry@sfsup.UUCP (03/03/87)

In article <1479@cbmvax.cbmvax.cbm.UUCP>, daveh@cbmvax.UUCP writes:
> in article <256@mcdsun.UUCP>, fnf@mcdsun.UUCP (Fred Fish) says:
> > ASDG has promised to send me a version of their Minirack which buffers
> > the bus at the connector, rather than adding several inches to it internally
> > as my current Minirack-C does.  My ultimate solution will probably be to
> Just a point of information: anyone who's not buffering the 86 pin edge
> connector is not conforming to the expansion specification.

> Any board that follows these rules shouldn't have any loading problem.
> There are a few signals that sometimes can't be buffered, but the main
> one (address, data, strobes, etc.) must be.  Also, there's a good amount
> of timing constraints that must also be followed; some Amiga specific,
> some based on the timing specification of an 8MHz 68000.  I'll bet you that
> most of the boards that are having trouble are violating some of these
> design rules.  I don't personally have access to any of these expansion
> devices, so I'm not stating that they categorically violate any of the
> given rules.  But these rules were written up for a specific reason -- to
> be followed!  If a manufacturer breaks them, all the fast PALs in the world
> may not help.

All ASDG memory boards have a fully functional Zorro back  plane built ONTO
each and every board. We are completely Zorro spec, in fact, we've designed
in no wait state performance for even the worst case timings.

We offered to send Fred a Mini-Rack-D to replace his Mini-Rack-C in the small
hope that it might help his C Ltd problem  (no more politeness bull shit - it
IS a C Ltd problem) by  shortening trace lengths by about half an inch (since
the Mini-Rack-D buffers bus signals  right at  the connector while our memory
boards buffer the signals  at their connector -  the difference is about half
an inch).

Traces on the aMega expansion board are unbuffered and add FEET to trace length
not just inches.

Dave Haynie has said above what we've been saying all along. If an expansion
product is designed properly it will not require any bogus pal changes.

Perry S. Kivolowitz

page@ulowell.UUCP (03/03/87)

For the record, I have an old (Aug '85 or so) Amiga, and have the
CLtd 1MB ram and CLtd 20MB disk, and have had no problems with
the combination after 2+ months of use.  When other developers
ask about hard disks, I recommend the CLtd.  Can't beat the price.

..Bob

PS I have no affiliation with CLtd.
--
Bob Page,  U of Lowell CS Dept.      ulowell!page,  page@ulowell.CSNET

papa@bacall.UUCP (Marco Papa) (03/06/87)

Perry writes:
> All ASDG memory boards have a fully functional Zorro back  plane built ONTO
> each and every board. We are completely Zorro spec, in fact, we've designed
> in no wait state performance for even the worst case timings.
>
> We offered to send Fred a Mini-Rack-D to replace his Mini-Rack-C in the small
> hope that it might help his C Ltd problem  (no more politeness bull shit - it
> IS a C Ltd problem) by  shortening trace lengths by about half an inch (since
> the Mini-Rack-D buffers bus signals  right at  the connector while our memory
> boards buffer the signals  at their connector -  the difference is about half
> an inch).
>
> Traces on the aMega expansion board are unbuffered and add FEET to trace length
> not just inches.
>
> Dave Haynie has said above what we've been saying all along. If an expansion
> product is designed properly it will not require any bogus pal changes.
>
> Perry S. Kivolowitz

Just for the record, I'd like to say that I (and all other "official" Amiga
developers) received a letter from Cltd  offering the aMEGA board and hard
disk at the following developer's prices:

aMEGA Board 1M	$275
20-Megabyte Hard Drive with SCSI controller $735

I was almost ready to buy, when the Ctld problems and bad design issues
were raised on the NET.  Note that their flyer states that "The aMEGA
contains a fully automatic installation routine, which reduces the work
to two clicks of the return key and a simple one-line statement. Pretty
simple, huh?"  NO MENTION of the fact that, because of their #$%^*&^ design
I might have to open up my AMIGA and solder CHIPS on it!  On the other
hand,  there is NO statement in the product announcement that says that
the aMEGA and HD+SCSI are "fully ZORRO compatible".  Obviously, given
the recent user experiences, they are NOT.

Sorry, but I'll definetely pass over the offer.

-- Marco Papa
   Felsina Software

vanam@pttesac.UUCP (03/08/87)

In article <1155@sfsup.UUCP> perry@sfsup.UUCP writes:
>FLAME ON! <CAUTION - FROM BIASED OBSERVER>
>
>They damn well better care since the aMega was their botched design in the
>first place. And...didn't CMI design the C Ltd disk controller also?
>
>You mean, the same company  which doesn't have the technical competence to
>make a perfectly working memory  board (and has to resort to claiming that
>there are problems with the Amiga)  can't  even  make their other products
>work with each other?

As for Cltd blaming the Amiga, here's what they say in the manual
pages that came with my Cltd 20Meg hard disk:

  Also you should be aware that SOME (10-20%) of the Amigas in existance
  experience problems when a second device is added to the expansion port.
  Commodore acknowledges this problem exists and blames it on a sub-
  standard part that they received from one of their suppliers.  If your
  computer works fine with the C Ltd SCSI Controller connected all by
  itself, but won't work with both of them connected at the same time,
  you should call our Customer Service Department for instructions.  We
  can offer several solutions to this particular problem, including
  replacing the sub-standard parts with parts that work, we have these
  parts and will make them available to our customers.

End of quote.  They say Commodore acknowledges a problem with the
expansion port and that Commodore blames the problem on a sub-standard
part.  I take it C Ltd is speaking of the PAL chips.  Any comments
from Commodore on this?

By the way, my C Ltd 20 Meg hard disk was definitely bad.  It
got worse and worse with more and more read/write errors and
finally "NOT A DOS" and wouldn't format.  At first I suspected
that the read/write errors were due to a problem with the combination
of my aMega RAM and SCSI controller.  But since the hard disk (or
SCSI controller) was definitely bad and wouldn't work right even
without my external RAM, it's possible that when I get the fixed
(or new) hard disk back from C Ltd ( I sent it UPS March 5th for
$16) that it will work with no problems.  I pray this will be the
case.  I've seen 2 postings of people who say they have no
problems with the hard disk.

C Ltd said that they'll send me a new hard drive the same day
they receive my old one, or they'll fix my old one that same
day.  UPS told me it could take up to 6 working days for my
drive to get to Kansas, so I figure 6+2+6 working days total
before I should have my drive back.  That means March 25th.
I'm counting the days.  I'll post a message when I get it back.

Marnix
--
Marnix (ain't unix!) A.  van\ Ammers	Work: (415) 545-8334
Home: (707) 644-9781			CEO: MAVANAMMERS:UNIX

blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) (03/08/87)

Ok, I'll bite! Where do you get the info on C-A's "three different ways
to do the Kickstart elimination"? And where do you get 27512 EPROMs (4
of them) for $15? Best price I've seen is $18 each.

--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland
UUCP Address:   {ihnp4,decvax}!decwrl!esunix!blgardne

carolyn@cbmvax.UUCP (03/12/87)

In article <4@esunix.UUCP> blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) writes:
>Ok, I'll bite! Where do you get the info on C-A's "three different ways
>to do the Kickstart elimination"?

   There's no way for you to get it yet.  That was part of the notes
given under non-disclosure agreement to the developers at the
Amiga Developer's Conference in Monterey.

   We are, however, putting together a version of those notes which will
be available directly from us when they are finished and printed.
The notes will probably include the "three different ways".  I can not
give you an availability date or price yet.  When I can, I will.

Carolyn Scheppner -- CBM   >>Amiga Technical Support<<
                     UUCP  ...{allegra,caip,ihnp4,seismo}!cbmvax!carolyn
                     PHONE 215-431-9180

spg@well.UUCP (03/12/87)

In article <256@mcdsun.UUCP>, daveh@cbmvax.cbm.UUCP (Dave Haynie) writes:

>Just a point of information: anyone who's not buffering the 86 pin edge
>connector is not conforming to the expansion specification.  From Chapter
>physical.new, page 8, of the Amiga "Schematics and Expansion Specifications"

>                There is 1 AMP available on the plus 5 volts.
>
>                Put your buffers as close to [86 pin] connector as you
>                possibly can.
>
>                You can put one 74F load on each signal.
>
>Any board that follows these rules shouldn't have any loading problem.
>There are a few signals that sometimes can't be buffered, but the main
>one (address, data, strobes, etc.) must be.  Also, there's a good amount
>of timing constraints that must also be followed; some Amiga specific,
>some based on the timing specification of an 8MHz 68000.  I'll bet you that
>most of the boards that are having trouble are violating some of these
>design rules.  I don't personally have access to any of these expansion
>devices, so I'm not stating that they categorically violate any of the
>given rules.  But these rules were written up for a specific reason -- to
>be followed!  If a manufacturer breaks them, all the fast PALs in the world
>may not help.

Way to go Dave!  How come C-A hasn't come out PUBLICLY and said this?  Many
people are misinformed about what is or is not allowed and CLTD et al are
capitalizing on this.  If Cltd. said my design was bad I would certainly
have set them straight.  Why is C-A silent?  IBM or Apple would not let
this go by!  As far as I know, there are not currently ANY buffered passthrus
available.  Everyone is cheating(if this is wrong, please tell me).  I know
that you are on CIS.  Why did you not cry FOUL! when Cltd. posted that crap
about "Bug Fixes".  If C-A would support and defend the Amiga, then people
might have a little more respect for it.  Third party developers cannot do
the whole job.  If, for example, Access Associates says that Cltd. is not to
spec, people perceive that it is just sour grapes.  If C-A says it, it means
much more.

By the way, the Alegra is fully compatible with the spec(including FCC).
We didn't do a passthru because to do it correctly would have added to
the retail price and made FCC that much more difficult.  We believed that
many people needed inexpensive add-on memory and I feel that we have
provided a quality product to meet this need.

By the way, if anyone is interested, the Alegra 2 meg upgrade is now
available from Access.  Call for prices.

Steve Grant

Disclaimer:  Although I work for Access Associates, the opinions expressed
             above are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions
			 of Access Associates.

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (03/13/87)

In article <2758@well.UUCP> spg@well.UUCP (Stephen P. Grant) writes:

>In article <256@mcdsun.UUCP>, daveh@cbmvax.cbm.UUCP (Dave Haynie) writes:
>
>>                Put your buffers as close to [86 pin] connector as you
>>                possibly can.
>>                You can put one 74F load on each signal.

>>some based on the timing specification of an 8MHz 68000.  I'll bet you that
>>most of the boards that are having trouble are violating some of these
>>design rules.
>> But these rules were written up for a specific reason -- to be followed!
>>If a manufacturer breaks them, all the fast PALs in the world may not help.
>
>Way to go Dave!  How come C-A hasn't come out PUBLICLY and said this?  Many
>people are misinformed about what is or is not allowed and CLTD et al are
>capitalizing on this.  If Cltd. said my design was bad I would certainly
>have set them straight.  Why is C-A silent?  IBM or Apple would not let
>this go by!  As far as I know, there are not currently ANY buffered passthrus
>available.  Everyone is cheating(if this is wrong, please tell me).  I know
>that you are on CIS.  Why did you not cry FOUL! when Cltd. posted that crap
>about "Bug Fixes".

Mostly we aren't saying anything because the whole situation is an inherited
problem that we (West Chester engineering) were not aware of until recently.
Making any comment before we have a chance to dig up the facts, find out what
Amiga may have said, and do some investigation ourselves would not be very
appropriate.

It seems unfortunate that this should become an object of controversy among
otherwise well intententioned hardware developers.  Hopefully everyone is
carefully inspecting their own houses for signs of glassiness between volleys
of stone throwing.

BTW, access to Compu$erve has been spotty lately do to their strange policys.
Commodore is in the process of setting up an effective developers support
system via BIX.  This has led to increased Commodore participation in the
other BIX Amiga interest groups.

perry@sfsup.UUCP (03/13/87)

> Way to go Dave!  How come C-A hasn't come out PUBLICLY and said this?  Many
> people are misinformed about what is or is not allowed and CLTD et al are
> capitalizing on this.  If Cltd. said my design was bad I would certainly
> have set them straight.  Why is C-A silent?  IBM or Apple would not let

Way to go Steve! I've  been attempting to dispell the C Ltd bogusness for
some time now but  fear that as you suggest, some people have regarded my
efforts as sour grapes.

> By the way, the Alegra is fully compatible with the spec(including FCC).
> We didn't do a passthru because to do it correctly would have added to
> the retail price and made FCC that much more difficult.

If you recall, I was one  of your  early reviewers (of your product). The
fact is you DID produce a full spec quality item. And, took the honorable
approach to pass thru (ie: none at all).

By the way,  ASDG  products  are  also full  spec and FCC approved. It is
amazing how   few of  our ``worthy  competition'' have chosen to similary
follow the LAW.

By the By the way, what's AA's plans for future amigas?

> Steve Grant

Perry S. Kivolowitz, ASDG