[comp.sys.amiga] New RRD Version?

perry@sfsup.UUCP (03/16/87)

In article <1435@cadovax.UUCP>, keithd@cadovax.UUCP (Keith Doyle) writes:
> Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use it so far.  Perry, any chance
> you'll fix it to work with the Chris Erving internal memory mods?
>
> Keith Doyle

There will be another version  of the  Recoverable  Ram Disk released to the
public. It will  contain  support for memory   in strange address spaces and
also support  allocation/deallocation in  smaller hunks. The other big thing
I will be looking at is hooking  it  into  the  system using rom tags in ram
and the expansion directory so that the ram disk does not have to be mounted
anymore.

Registered  owners  will  receive notice privately when  the  new version is
available (which will be in a  few  months  since A2000 products and our new
A1000 products are really our main priority at this time).

I'd like to thank the people who have tried to act to raise the awareness of
the general public concerning shareware. Assuming other people will send  in
a donation will mean only that noone will send in a donation. And  shareware
dies.

You people who have invested in  sending us a registration donation will not
be let down  by  us as we shall continue best efforts to support and upgrade
the RRD.

Perry S. Kivolowitz