[comp.sys.amiga] Word Processors for the Amiga?

sdl@linus.UUCP (03/25/87)

Are there any word processors, other than Textcraft & Scribble, that
are *currently* available for the Amiga?  I mean software that you can
buy *today*?  (ProWrite, Vizawrite, etc., sound nice, but who knows when
they'll finally ship?)

Also, I bought my copy of Textcraft in Feb. 1986.  Were there any
upgrades announced for that version of Textcraft?

Thanx in advance!

Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation
Burlington Road
Bedford, MA  01730

Fone:  (617)271-7753
ARPA:  sdl@mitre-bedford
UUCP:  ...{cbosgd,decvax,genrad,ll-xn,philabs,security,utzoo}!linus!sdl

srinivas@qt.UUCP (03/25/87)

In article <1330@linus.UUCP> sdl@linus.UUCP (Steven D. Litvintchouk) writes:

>Are there any word processors, other than Textcraft & Scribble, that
>are *currently* available for the Amiga?  I mean software that you can
>buy *today*?  (ProWrite, Vizawrite, etc., sound nice, but who knows when
>they'll finally ship?)
>
>Steven Litvintchouk
The local dealer here (Austin,TX)  is currently selling ProWrite.
-srini....