[comp.sys.amiga] Sun Graphics programs

daemon@rutgers.UUCP (04/04/87)

From: SYSMAN%NMSUVM1.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu

Date: 3 April 1987, 06:11:56 GMT
From: Mark Nichols              (505) 525-1683       SYSMAN   at NMSUVM1
To:   INFO-AMIGA at RUTGERS.RUTGERS

   This is probably not the correct forum for this request but here goes..
Does anyone have some graphics programs, ( fractals, ray tracing , etc. )
that will run on a color Sun Workstation in the Suntools enviroment ? We
just receieved one here and I am really anxious to see what can be done
with this machine. Is there something like DBW's ray tracing program
available ? Anything you can ship to me would be greatly appreciated.
Note I am on the BITNET network. Please send replies directly to me
as I receive only the digested list here about once a month. Pretty sad.

   I have just receieved Weckers ray tracing package. Great piece of
work. Does that man ever rest ???

                                mark