[comp.sys.amiga] mg1b released...

daemon@rutgers.UUCP (04/04/87)

From: Mike (My watch has windows) Meyer <mwm%violet.Berkeley.EDU@BERKELEY.EDU>

Finally. This has all the bug fixes mentioned on the net, some new
features, and some performance enhancements. If you're on the
internet, you can get a copy from ucbjade via anonymous ftp. The
compressed tar file is in pub/mg.

Patch files will be going to mod.sources in the next few days. A disk
should be on the way to Fred Fish in the same time frame.

	Sigh of relieve,
	<mike

fnf@mcdsun.UUCP (Fred Fish) (04/08/87)

In article <1372@rutgers.RUTGERS.EDU> mwm%violet.Berkeley.EDU@BERKELEY.EDU writes:
>From: Mike (My watch has windows) Meyer <mwm%violet.Berkeley.EDU@BERKELEY.EDU>
>Patch files will be going to mod.sources in the next few days. A disk
>should be on the way to Fred Fish in the same time frame.

Great!  The timing is good because I have disks 59-66 complete and 67-70
under construction.  I would like to release the new batch after this
weekend.  Would have got them out last weekend but I spent two 16 hour
days doing my taxes :-(

-Fred
--
= Drug tests; just say *NO*!  (Moto just announced new drug testing program)  =
= Fred Fish  Motorola Computer Division, 3013 S 52nd St, Tempe, Az 85282  USA =