[net.wanted] Seeking a path to Taiwan

ecf_ety@jhunix.UUCP (Berserker Bob) (07/25/86)

I am currently helping out a user who needs to reach a node in
Taiwan.  I have one lead; there is a node there called taipei.
The problem is though, I don't have the path.  I need several
things: a path to taipei, or an alternative node in Taipei,
Taiwan and the path to that node.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

----------

--
Ted Ying

BITNET: ECF_ETY@JHUVMS		UUCP:	 seismo!umcp-cs!
        ecf_ety@jhunix.BITNET		allegra!hopkins!jhunix!ecf_ety
					   ihnp4!whuxcc!

campbell@maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) (07/28/86)

In article <3261@jhunix.UUCP> ecf_ety@jhunix.UUCP (Berserker Bob) writes:
>I am currently helping out a user who needs to reach a node in
>Taiwan.  I have one lead; there is a node there called taipei.
>The problem is though, I don't have the path.  I need several
>things: a path to taipei, or an alternative node in Taipei,
>Taiwan and the path to that node.
>--
>Ted Ying

Node "taipei" is listed in the UUCP map, but without UUCP link information.
However, their phone number and address is listed.  Why don't you just call
them up and ask?

	#N	taipei
	#S
	#O	AT&T Taiwan Telecommunications, Taipei (ZW)
	#C	Derick Niu
	#E	taipei!niu
	#T	(0118862)741-0051
	#P	6th Floor;Wan-Cheng Trade Bldg.;477 Tun Hwa South Road;Taipei, Taiwan, INTL
	#L
	#R
	#U
	#W	860415 ihnp4!action

--
 "There are two kinds of science:  physics, and stamp collecting."
Larry Campbell                             The Boston Software Works, Inc.

wtm@bunker.UUCP (Bill McGarry) (07/30/86)

In <3261@jhunix.UUCP>, Ted Ying asks about a path to "taipei" in
Taiwan.

"taipei" is connected to "ihnp4" so "ihnp4!taipei" should work.

				Bill McGarry
				Bunker Ramo, Trumbull, CT
				{decvax, philabs, ittatc, fortune}!bunker!wtm