[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted: digitized pictures of famous paintings

rpb@macs.UUCP (Bob Breum) (04/24/87)

I need public domain digitized pictures of famous paintings which are
immediately recognizeable by the general public, e.g., the Mona Lisa,
Whistler's Mother, American Gothic(the original, not w/the Reagans
substituted), etc.  If anyone knows of a source of these, please let
me know by mail (our news feeds are intermittent recently).

Thanks.

                                       Bob Breum
                                       Computer Fenestrations

     Usenet: {ihnp4!codas|hoxum!hropus|ucfcs}!ki4pv!macs!rpb
BIX: bob_breum     CompuServe: 75116,2262     Voice: (305)-322-2002
     US mail: 1701 Missouri Avenue, Sanford, FL  32771-9722

Disclaimer: Neither I, nor my company, is in any way affiliated with
Stetson University; all views expressed above are mine, and mine alone.

fnf@mcdsun.UUCP (Fred Fish) (04/26/87)

In article <21187230@macs.UUCP> rpb@macs.UUCP (Bob Breum) writes:
>I need public domain digitized pictures of famous paintings which are
>immediately recognizeable by the general public, e.g., the Mona Lisa,

Because this may be of general interest to lots of people, I've
posted this followup (I'll email Bob also).  One of the pictures I
ran across recently on a BBS was a digitized Mona Lisa, which had
the following contact information in a readme file, for further
art:

	Bodean's Digitart Disk Collection

	J.L. White
	1304 Four Seasons Blvd
	Tampa, Fl.  33613

	(813) 971-4451

-Fred
--
= Drug tests; just say *NO*!  (Moto just announced new drug testing program)  =
= Fred Fish  Motorola Computer Division, 3013 S 52nd St, Tempe, Az 85282  USA =