[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga in media & Amiga Magic Sac

john13@garfield.UUCP (04/29/87)

[]
Anyone catch the Amiga on Sledge Hammer Tuesday night? They had the name
covered up, although the checkmark on the monitor was visible. I thought the
idea was to make it MORE recognizable...? They printed out a photograph in
about 1/2 second, on an Epson (oops, on the show it was a <tape>pso<tape>
printer). Don't you wish the real world was like that?

Also, I saw on the Atari group that there may soon be a Magic Sac for the
Amiga. I would LIKE THIS! for those of you who don't know, it would let you
run all the Mac software that people keep bragging about. I think we should
all voice our support for this product...at least make sure an A1000 version
is done!

John

rgm@utcsri.UUCP (04/29/87)

In article <3619@garfield.UUCP> john13@garfield.UUCP writes:
>[]
>Anyone catch the Amiga on Sledge Hammer Tuesday night? They had the name

Er, pardon my ignorance, but what, other than a tool that if applied to
an Amiga will only produce many little semi-Amigas, is Sledge Hammer?

>Also, I saw on the Atari group that there may soon be a Magic Sac for the
>Amiga. I would LIKE THIS! for those of you who don't know, it would let you
>run all the Mac software that people keep bragging about. I think we should
>all voice our support for this product...at least make sure an A1000 version
=========

Any confirmation of this from out there? I for two would like to see this,
esp. for the 1000 (but my view is of course biased)

Gideon Sheps   (or Cheops, as my Egyptian relatives spell it)
I am not a number ...                             ...I am a free variable !
gbs@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu                                          ///
gbs@utorgpu.bitnet/EARN/NetNorth                              \\\///
      I don't need a disclamer 'cause nobody listens to me.    \\\/