[comp.sys.amiga] DMCS unprotected backup

sean@ukma.UUCP (05/06/87)

In article <6411@amdahl.UUCP> kim@amdahl.UUCP (Kim DeVaughn) writes:
>BTW, I sent EA $20 way back in January for an unprotected version.  To
>date, I have not heard *anything* whatsoever from them, but they finally
>did cash my check (within the past month).

I sent them $20 in January too.  When I got the cancelled check before
the merchandise (something which is immoral to me), I started calling them
about it.  I got routed around and finally told that they were working
on a new bug free version and that there were production problems etc etc.

The final word is that they are to start shipping the last week of April.
That means that if you don't have it by the 7th of this month (about the
time you read this), then there have been MORE problems.  Call them up
and complain some more.  I haven't gotten mine yet, but with finals this
week it hasn't been uppermost in my priorities.

Sean

Sean Casey      UUCP:  cbosgd!ukma!sean           CSNET:  sean@ms.uky.csnet
		ARPA:  ukma!sean@anl-mcs.arpa    BITNET:  sean@UKMA.BITNET