[comp.sys.amiga] DropShadow/2.0

billk@pnet01.CTS.COM (Bill Kelly) (05/03/87)

If someone mails you a response about how to get DropShadow 2.0 (and doesn't
post it to the net) would you mind passing on the info to me?
                                                                Thanks,
                                                                Bill Kelly
        {akgua, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax}!crash!pnet01!billk
--
Bill Kelly      {akgua, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax}!crash!pnet01!billk

                          0  -1  2/  1-  ERASE

doc@j.cc.purdue.edu (Craig Norborg) (05/04/87)

In article <1083@crash.CTS.COM> billk@pnet01.CTS.COM (Bill Kelly) writes:
>If someone mails you a response about how to get DropShadow 2.0 (and doesn't
>post it to the net) would you mind passing on the info to me?
    It has been posted by Bryce Nesbitt to comp.binaries amiga.  Just got
done posting it to the newsgroup, so you should find it at about the same
time you see this message.
    Craig Norborg
    comp.binaries.amiga moderator

beilke@puff.UUCP (05/06/87)

In article <1083@crash.CTS.COM>, billk@pnet01.CTS.COM (Bill Kelly) writes:
> If someone mails you a response about how to get DropShadow 2.0 (and doesn't
> post it to the net) would you mind passing on the info to me?

  If you want Dropshadow 2.0 get a hold of the latest Amicus disks,
I believe it is on AMICUS #19.  Check with your users group to make sure.

             -         -  - ---> Matt Beilke <--- -  -       -
|      //       ARPA: beilke@puff.wisc.edu                                   |
|     //        CSNET: beilke%puff.wisc.edu@csnet-relay                      |
| \\ // AMIGA   UUCP: ...!{ihnp4,hplabs,seismo,topaz,etc.}!uwvax!puff!beilke |
|  \//  RULES!! SNAIL: 451 Witte B, Madison, WI, 53706, USA                  |

leivian@dover.uucp (Bob Leivian) (05/08/87)

In article <758@puff.WISC.EDU> beilke@puff.WISC.EDU (Matthew Beilke) writes:
>> If someone mails you a response about how to get DropShadow 2.0 (and doesn't
>> post it to the net) would you mind passing on the info to me?
>  If you want Dropshadow 2.0 get a hold of the latest Amicus disks,
>  I believe it is on AMICUS #19.  Check with your users group to make sure.

 It is also in fish #74, if that is eaiser to get

--
Bob Leivian         Motorola, Dover Shores (CAD Support)  602-994-6778
 ...{mcdsun, sun}!sunburn!dover!leivian