[comp.sys.amiga] vd0:, assembler problems...

hansb@ariel.unm.edu (Richard Harris PSYCHOLOGY) (05/18/87)

If you have a 512k amiga and you have vd0: in operation, and you have the
metacomco assembler, and you have even set the -w option to a heap size of
130000, you will have the following response:

out of heap space...

solution...do not use vd0: with the assembler.  It works fine with lattice
C since you can put the editor out there, and if the system crashes,
you do not have to reload the editor.

This has just been a comment on vd0:.....

Hans Bechtel

perry@well.UUCP (05/26/87)

In article <1159@charon.unm.edu>, hansb@ariel.unm.edu (Richard Harris PSYCHOLOGY) writes:
> solution...do not use vd0: with the assembler.  It works fine with lattice
> C since you can put the editor out there, and if the system crashes,
> you do not have to reload the editor.
> Hans Bechtel

What sort of nonsense is this?

By The Way: I'm BACK. Any Email to sfsup!perry or sfker!perry will have
been lost - all mail for now on to me should go to well!perry.

Thanks.

jmpiazza@sunybcs.UUCP (05/29/87)

In article <3151@well.UUCP> perry@well.UUCP (Perry S. Kivolowitz) writes:
>What sort of nonsense is this?