[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for answers

keithe@tekgvs.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) (05/30/87)

[limited to na distribution; not worth posting to "the entire
civilized world." (Since when does USENET = "civilized"?)]

In article hatcher@INGRES.BERKELEY.EDU (Doug Merritt) writes:
>Half the problem in learning a subject is figuring out exactly where to
>look for the answers. Looking in the wrong place can make it seem like
>something is undocumented.

Back in the University of Colorado Library there is (or was, anyway) a
small note pasted to one of the many (Many, MANY) card catalogs that
reads "Blessed is he who knows how to find what he's looking for." I've
taken this to heart and based a substantial part of my career on it
("Hey, Bob, where can I get a __________?" "I don't know: ask Keith -
he can scrounge up _anything_!")

Folks - this forum is one of those places "to find what you're looking
for." (And is ain't anybody's your job to hassle people asking
questions.  If you're not part of the solution you're part of the
precipitate; uh, no, I mean "problem.")

keith (live free and ask questions) ericson