[comp.sys.amiga] True Multitasking,

pete@utgpu.UUCP (06/04/87)

In article <1835@lsuc.UUCP> jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) writes:
>In article <749@omepd> hah@isum.UUCP (Hans Hansen) writes:
>>In article <1710@ihwpt.ATT.COM> knudsen@ihwpt.ATT.COM (mike knudsen) writes:
>>>In article <879@sdcc13.ucsd.EDU>, mu106sbn@sdcc13.ucsd.EDU (Stephen Hartford) writes:

Hi everybody,
	I think it is time that somebody tried to stop all of this.

	There is something on USENET called NetEquette. It simply
states that one NEVER EVER EVER PUBLICLY FLAMES another user.
	If you have a problem with something someone has said, then
simply state your point of view. If you feel that a personal remark
is in order (as admittedly they sometimes are) THEN MAIL DIRECTLY.
	We are in an environment where our peers and bosses have
equal access to comments made. We are also in an environment that
is held together by only the goodwill of our site administrators.
	Please don't squander and downgrade this valuable resource.

	Thanks,
	Pete Santangeli
	pete@utgpu
	psantangeli on BIX (but it's too expensive to use much!)