[comp.sys.amiga] PopCLI with Pal Jr.

mark@unisec.UUCP (06/04/87)

In my previous posting on the Pal Jr., I claimed that PopCLI wouldn't
work.  Right after I posted, I wondered "Gee - did I forget to use RUN?"
Duh - yup, I did!.  PopCLI works fine with the Pal Jr.

Sorry for the stupidity...

Mark

--
| Mark R. Rinfret, SofTech, Inc.		mark@unisec.usi.com |
| Guest of UniSecure Systems, Inc., Newport, RI                     |

toebes@sas.UUCP (06/08/87)

In article <492@unisec.usi.com>, mark@unisec.usi.com (Mark Rinfret) writes:
> In my previous posting on the Pal Jr., I claimed that PopCLI wouldn't
> work.  Right after I posted, I wondered "Gee - did I forget to use RUN?"
> Duh - yup, I did!.  PopCLI works fine with the Pal Jr.
> Sorry for the stupidity...

No stupidity there.
It seems that everyone does the same thing at least once or twice.  Hence the
newest version of POPCLI III (that's pronounced pop-see-ell-eye-three) is
written using the CBack.o program and self installs itself using the
seglist splitting scheme.  It should be ob the Distillery board as soon as it
passes internal QA.
--
John A. Toebes, VIII                     usenet:..mcnc!rti!sas!toebes
Coordinator - The Software Distillery             BBS: (919)-471-6436