[comp.sys.amiga] Marble Madness for the Amiga

cs@mdbs.UUCP (06/08/87)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: Marble Madness on the Amiga

So I've got a copy of Marble Madness for the Amiga.  And just the
other day, I received a magazine from Electronic Arts called "Farther"
which is a combination newsletter and sales catalog.  Within the
articles there was many references to this hidden level called "The Water
Maze".  What I would like to know is if the Amiga version has this
hidden level or will I just waste my time playing it.  The newsletter only
indicated that the C-64 version had this addition.  Replies??
_____________________________________________________________________  _  __
  Curtis Smith            ...!{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!pur-ee!mdbs!cs    / |
  Micro Data Base Systems, Inc.   PO Box 248   Lafayette IN, 47902   (oo\
                                                                      \  \
  "If I am elected, the concrete barriers around the WHITE HOUSE     _/\_|
  will be replaced by tasteful foam replicas of ANN MARGARET!"         _/

cclemens@utastro.UUCP (06/10/87)

I just purchased Marble Madness (June 02) and my package had a little sticker
on the front of the package which said "now with SECRET LEVEL" or something
to that effect.  Clearly some Amiga versions must have it, whether they all
do is another question...

I haven't found the secret level

If the sticker was lying, heads will roll (in a manner of speaking).

Chris Clemens