[comp.sys.amiga] Apple II -> AMIGA, HOW?

nevets@ihlpm.UUCP (06/10/87)

Hi,

	My local dealer has a mailing list on an Apple II
that I want to transfer to my AMIGA.
(The mailing list is of the local users, and our users
	group is starting a newsletter)
Can anyone provide me with a method, short of typing in
the list again.
Please EMAIL responses to ihnp4!ihlpm!nevets.

			Thanks for the help
			Steve Ringwood
			ihnp4!ihlpm!nevets

phillip@cbmvax.UUCP (06/10/87)

in article <1171@ihlpm.ATT.COM>, nevets@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Steven R Ringwood) says:

> Hi,
>
> 	My local dealer has a mailing list on an Apple II
> that I want to transfer to my AMIGA.
A company called "Top Disk" will be comming out with a program that will
allow you to read Apple DOS3.3 disks with the external 51/4. I was told
by the author that the product was being polished off for release. Watch
for it at your local dealer...
Phillip (Flip) Lindsay - Commodore Business Machines - Amiga Technical Support
  UUCP: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!phillip      - Phone: (215) 431-9180
  No warranty is implied or otherwise given in the form of suggestion or
  example. Any opinions found here are of my making.

foy@aero.UUCP (06/11/87)

In article <1171@ihlpm.ATT.COM> nevets@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Steven R Ringwood) writes:
>Hi,
>
>	My local dealer has a mailing list on an Apple II
>that I want to transfer to my AMIGA.

>Can anyone provide me with a method, short of typing in
>the list again.

If all else fails; upload from an Apple to some BBS or network with storage;
download with an Amiga.

Richard Foy