[comp.sys.amiga] Lawrence Brown, your adress is broken

mjw@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Michael Witbrock) (06/16/87)

From: Postmaster@rutgers.edu (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown bad system name: apctrc
550 <apctrc!zlhb0a@rutgers.edu>... Host unknown

From: Michael.Witbrock@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu
To: "Lawrence H. Brown" <apctrc!zlhb0a@RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Snapshot

Yeah, it never occurred to me to select the things to snapshot. I
expected it to work on all the open things, which, now that I think of
it, was silly.

I have (actually had as of yesterday) reformatted my .sig
since this meant changing some <LF>s to '/'s I doubt it will make the
net gods any hapier, I'm sure they just count characters, of which
there are relatively few. (427 - more than yours, but not much)

thanks for the info.
michael

Michael.Witbrock@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu mjw@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu                \
US Mail: Michael Witbrock/ Dept of Computer Science                  \
         Carnegie Mellon University/ Pittsburgh PA 15213-6890/ USA   /\
Telephone : (412) 268 3621 [Office]  (412) 681 3806 [Home]          /  \