[comp.sys.amiga] Additional info.

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein MAGAZINES) (07/07/87)

 I received this via E-Mail but thought the answer would be useful to all:

>Date: Tue, 7 Jul 87 01:19:09 mdt
>From: Sheldon Maloff <calgary!vaxb!maloff>
>To: cbmvax!schein
>Subject: Re: Technical Manuals
>

>I was just reading the usenet about the technical manuals you are offering
>about the Amiga. My question: to save me the hassle of obtaining a money
>order in US funds, would my Visa number, expiry date and manual requests
>be sufficient. I live in Canada. It would save me time if I could place
>the order via email. Please reply.
>
>						Thank you.
>						Sheldon Maloff

  Orders must be sent via surface mail (No E-Mail) and must contain a check
 in US Funds. We do not accept credit cards or COD orders.

--
   Working for, but in no way officially representing

   Quote: Those who worked the hardest         Gary Ward - Oklahoma State
	   are the last to surrender                       baseball coach