[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga 500's

huer@nonvon.UUCP (huer) (06/23/87)

I am looking for someone that has/ or has access to an
Amiga 500 technical reference manual. If you can help,
please respond by email to :
UUCP: {ihnp4,ames,qantel,sun,seismo,amdahl,lll-crg,pyramid}!ptsfa!nonvon!apn

thank you,
Alex P Novickis

{* Only those who attempt the absurd   ...   will achieve the impossible   *}

In article <523@nonvon.UUCP> huer@nonvon.UUCP (huer) writes:
> I am looking for someone that has/ or has access to an
> Amiga 500 technical reference manual. If you can help,
> please respond by email to :

oopsmail:

The A500/2000 technical manual hasn't been published yet, although it
is in the works.  At this point, your best be is the A1000 documentation,
combined with the schematics and information in the A500 User's Manual.

Technical questions can also be directed to me, but I don't always have
time to answer them on a timely basis.