[comp.sys.amiga] Motherboards?

mhorne@tekfdi.TEK.COM (Michael T. Horne) (07/10/87)

[]

I'm looking for sources of motherboards for the Mac, the ST, and the Amiga.
I don't know if they are even available, so could someone in the know please
inform me of the availability of the boards?  I think I heard something
about Mac motherboards being available, but I need more information.  Any
info about prices, vendors, and availability would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

--
Michael Horne - KA7AXD      |  DOMAIN: mhorne@honda.fdi.tek.com
FDI group, Tektronix, Inc   |  UUCP: tektronix!tekfdi!honda!mhorne

In article <1114@tekfdi.TEK.COM> mhorne%tekfdi.tek.com@relay.cs.net (Michael T. Horne) writes:

> I'm looking for sources of motherboards for the Mac, the ST, and the Amiga.
> I don't know if they are even available, so could someone in the know please
> inform me of the availability of the boards?  I think I heard something
> about Mac motherboards being available, but I need more information.  Any
> info about prices, vendors, and availability would be greatly appreciated.

Amiga 500 main boards are being sold on an OEM basis, currently to several
arcade game manufactures.  Other applications are in the prototyping stage.

Contact Commodore and ask for OEM sales.  Small quantities are also available
through the Commodore service parts channels, but the prices are less
favorable.