[comp.sys.amiga] ASDG's Product Update

PKG.SPARKMAN@MCC.COM (Aubrey Sparkman) (07/20/87)

Perry's response to my questions left me with questions, some of which
I consider to be of public interest...  at least for those who may be
considering a purchase of ASDG's products.

Others should skip the rest of the message.  I use control O....

$From: Perry S. Kivolowitz <perry%atux01.UUCP@milano>
$Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
$Subject: Product Update
$
$Aubrey Sparkman sent me some mail asking for a product update ....
$.. commercial  in nature ... useful information...
$
$Hit ``n'' if you don't want to be troubled with this message.

Don't flame me if you see something you don't like.  You have been warned.

$The 2000-and-1 design has been finalized.

Dimensions were missing...  I need to know whether it will fit my desk
and the hutch I am planning to buy.  He said it would be a side mount like the
Mini-Racks only bigger... about 15" high by 9 to 10" wide.

$*** SDP Summary: Begin Shipping in September, Autoboot, Fast, Zorro I
$
$......all spoken for.

He declined to tell me if I was on the shipping list and sounded like too
many people had asked.

$..... The Mini-Rack-Buy-Back is over.
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the one that worried me.  But it turned out to be only a communication
problem.  It is over for new purchases.  I (and all others who bought them)
still have the ability to trade in my Mini-Rack-C for an upgrade.  He was
supprised I asked as he had not expected anyone (others asked him too)
to think he was renigging on his buy back offer.

I alone am responsible for the above confusion.  At least what I wrote anyway.
My boss thinks I'm working.

Aubrey Sparkman
pkg.sparkman@mcc.com     arpa only
-------