[comp.sys.amiga] Secret Message- I missed one

rouaix@inria.UUCP (Francois Rouaix) (07/15/87)

I couldn't reproduce the trick on preferences 1-pixel wide gadget..
Could somebody E-mail me the description of this trick ?
Merci d'avance
My address: ...seismo!mcvax!inria!rouaix
or		rouaix@inria.inria.fr

klm@munsell.UUCP (Kevin McBride) (07/16/87)

I couldn't produce the secret message in printer prefs. after clicking
on the mouse buttons 16 times... What gives?

I also haven't found any "1 pixel wide gadget"...

I did the get "We made Amiga, they..." message though.  A classic OS
hack that will earn it's place in the history books.  unfortunately.

--
Kevin McBride         |Disclaimer:  These   | harvard -\
Eikonix - A Kodak Co. |  opinions are mine, | ll-xn ---adelie-----> munsell!klm

dan@modcomp.UUCP (1558) (07/20/87)

In article <1136@knopfler.munsell.UUCP>, klm@munsell.UUCP (Kevin McBride) writes:
> I did the get "We made Amiga, they..." message though.  A classic OS
> hack that will earn it's place in the history books.  unfortunately.

I missed the trick, please let me in on the secret!