[comp.sys.amiga] Device drivers in MANX

Has anyone, anywhere, done any device drivers in MANX Aztec-C? All the ones
I've seen have been Lattice, so I can't use them. I have no idea how much
of the code is compiler-dependent.

(to whoever it was bitching about me putting down Lattice: "See, I don't
just say bad things about them!")
--
-- Peter da Silva `-_-' ...!seismo!soma!uhnix1!sugar!peter (I said, NO PHOTOS!)

perry@atux01.UUCP (Perry S. Kivolowitz) (07/28/87)

In article <410@sugar.UUCP>, peter@sugar.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
> Has anyone, anywhere, done any device drivers in MANX Aztec-C? All the ones
> I've seen have been Lattice, so I can't use them. I have no idea how much

The ASDG Recoverable Ram Disk written almost a year ago was written in
Manx C.

Perry