From: r2d2!pixar!good (Craig Good: Pixar Music Video Division)
To: r2d2!unicom!ewhac
Subject: Amiga animation

	I heard a rumor at lunch today that your animation might be
available as public-domain software via a bulletin board or some such.
I trust that this won't happen as it would be a clear copyright violation
and could put somebody in legal jeopardy.  A few people here haven't taken
quite as mellow an outlook as I on it.  Again, no hard feelings as long as
you keep it to yourself.

		--Craig
--------

	I seem to have this remarkable propensity for getting myself into
spectacular messes.

	I happen to know that copies of my Red's Dream spinoff exist outside
my control.  Therefore, to anyone who comes in contact with this monster
I've created, *PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE IT ANY FURTHER* until I can get
this worked out.  Personally, I'd like to see it get the widest possible
distribution.  However, there will have to be many negotiations and arrivals
at understandings with Pixar before I can let this go any further.  It is,
after all, 98% their creativity.

	*PLEASE DO NOT FLAME PIXAR ABOUT THIS!!!*  This is my problem, of my
own manufacture.  The people at Pixar are good people, and I wish to remain
friends with anyone I managed to favorably impress.  I will deal with this
mess.

	In the meantime, please help me save my legal rump.  Don't
redistribute my work until you hear otherwise from me.  OK?

	Thank you very much for your understanding.

P.S:	Please replicate this request on any BBS's you may frequent.
Leo L. Schwab -- The Guy in The Cape	ihnp4!ptsfa -\
 \_ -_	 Bike shrunk by popular demand,	      dual ---> !{well,unicom}!ewhac
O----^o	 But it's still the only way to fly.  hplabs / (pronounced "AE-wack")