[comp.sys.amiga] A better mechanism for clocktofront, et al.

Instead of using double-clicks (and ignoring shift-doubleclicks), how
about using some previously undefined sequence like alt-click or ctrl-shift
that doesn't conflict with existing programs. The only program I know of
that uses either of these is DMCS (alt-click), and it doesn't run in the
workbench screen (where you would want to use this) anyway. You can get
the screen easily enough...
--
-- Peter da Silva `-_-' ...!seismo!soma!uhnix1!sugar!peter (I said, NO PHOTOS!)

jmpiazza@sunybcs.uucp (Joseph M. Piazza) (08/06/87)

In article <447@sugar.UUCP> peter@sugar.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
>Instead of using double-clicks (and ignoring shift-doubleclicks), how
>about using some previously undefined sequence like alt-click or ctrl-shift
>that doesn't conflict with existing programs....

	Right double-click.  Delegating the right button to menus only seems
so wasteful.  And it's one-handed.

Flip side,

	joe piazza

--- Cogito ergo equus sum.

CS Dept. SUNY at Buffalo 14260
UU: ...{rocksvax|decvax}!sunybcs!jmpiazza
CS: jmpiazza@cs.buffalo.edu
BI: jmpiazza@sunybcs