[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga in movies

lachac@topaz.rutgers.edu (Gerard Lachac) (08/11/87)

In article <797@cadomin.UUCP> andrew@cadomin.UUCP (Andrew Folkins) writes:
>One more thing, was that an Amiga I saw in "The Living Daylights" where
>007 is taking to "Q" in the lab?  There's an out-of-focus computer behind
>Q that looks a lot like one.  Too bad they never use it.

Funny you should mention an Amiga on the big screen.  Why, just the other day
I was watching TV and I saw an ad for the new movie "Disorderlies" with the
Fat Boys.  In the background of the commercial I saw the unmistakeble outline
of the Amiga running a graphics program.

Could this be the new fabled CBM advertising ?   :-)

At least its some exposure, but if I didn't own one, I sure wouldn't have
recognized it!

--
		"Truth is false and logic lost..."
					- Neil Peart