[comp.sys.amiga] RLL disks for Amiga and IBM compatibility

wilt@killer.UUCP (Paul Wilt) (08/11/87)

Does anyone know if the Bridge board on the 2000 will be able to talk to
disk cards (especially those that speak RLL)?  If so, will the Amiga be able
to access any of the data from the IBM side?  Any words of experience will be
appreciated.
Paul Wilt

andy@cbmvax.UUCP (Andy Finkel) (08/13/87)

In article <1321@killer.UUCP> wilt@killer.UUCP (Paul Wilt) writes:
>Does anyone know if the Bridge board on the 2000 will be able to talk to
>disk cards
It will run with an IBM disk controller or a HardCard.  The Amiga
is able to have a partition on the IBM side.

--
andy finkel		{ihnp4|seismo|allegra}!cbmvax!andy
Commodore-Amiga, Inc.

"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it."