[comp.sys.amiga] Lattice C 3.03 Bug--help?

bryce@COGSCI.BERKELEY.EDU (Bryce Nesbitt) (08/19/87)

In article <1490@sol.ARPA> mcinerny@cs.rochester.edu (Michael McInerny) writes:

>Under Lattice 'C' 3.03, 1.2gamma1 includes, using the lc front
>end, compiling the file interp.c from the Amiga "vc" visicalc
>clone posted a few months back, stack size of 50,000, during
>lc2 (lc1 finished with a few compiler warnings about funciton value
>mismatches), I got "CXERR: 25".  This is an internal error,
>and I don't know what it means.  Could someone please help?

AmigaMail, May 1986 says:

#define  X_REG   25  /*  Invalid register number specified  */

Lattice manual says:

We wanna know 'bout bugs!  Send 'em to:

Lattice, Inc.
P.O. Box 3072
Glen Ellyn,  Il 60138

(Source code on disk is best. Free update to first bug finder.)

However, Lattice V3.03 is very old.  4.0 is rummored to be in alpha-test.
They probably nailed the bug by now.

|\ /|  . Ack! (NAK, EOT, SOH)
{o O} .
( " )	bryce@cogsci.berkeley.EDU -or- ucbvax!cogsci!bryce
  U	"Success leads to stagnation; stagnation leads to failure."