[comp.sys.amiga] Advsys

kfried@misdevelop.UUCP (Ken Fried) (08/19/87)

Does anybody know if the adventure writing system named Advsys from BYTE
has been ported to the Amiga?

KF

jdow@gryphon.CTS.COM (Joanne Dow) (08/22/87)

In article <568@misdevelop.UUCP> kfried@misdevelop.UUCP (Ken Fried) writes:

>Does anybody know if the adventure writing system named Advsys from BYTE
>has been ported to the Amiga?
>
>KF

Well, I suppose I should know. I'll post a further reply if I learn to the
contrary; but, I don't remember Dave posting it.

--
<@_@>
	BIX:jdow

Remember - A bird in the hand often leaves a sticky deposit. Perhaps it was
better you left it in the bush with the other one.

jdow@gryphon.UUCP (08/22/87)

In article <1301@gryphon.CTS.COM> jdow@gryphon.CTS.COM (Joanne Dow) writes:
>In article <568@misdevelop.UUCP> kfried@misdevelop.UUCP (Ken Fried) writes:
>>
>>Does anybody know if the adventure writing system named Advsys from BYTE
>>has been ported to the Amiga?
>>
>Well, I suppose I should know. I'll post a further reply if I learn to the
>contrary; but, I don't remember Dave posting it.
>
>--
Well, it seems Dave HAS posted it to bix. (The joys of two phone lines...)
It was posted 1-jul-87 to the amiga area of the listings psuedo conference.
It is 47104 bytes long in arc format. I bet you can get it from Fred Fish.
If not join bix and snarf it up.
<^_^>		<- means I'm not using Amy as a terminal

--
<@_@>