[comp.sys.amiga] NEC MultiSync *DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON*

*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*ALERT*

I would have replied personally but bitnet wasn't answering...
COMPUSYSTEMS of Beverly Hills is BOGUS! They take your money and they break
your heart. ALL of the major computer magazines have stopped taking their
ads and If you sent them money STOP PAYMENT ON THE CHECK NOW! There should
be an article in INFOWORLD about them real soon.

In article <18873UH2@PSUVM> UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) writes:
>I've always ignored postings about this monitor before, because at $500
>and up I considered it out of my price range.  But now I see them
>advertised for $389 (CompuSustems, 818-336-8111), and that sounds like
>a good deal.
Yes, it's too good to be true.

>Anybody got first hand experience with the NEC Multisync?

The Mulitsync can produce a very nice picture when connected to the Amiga.

--Chuck McManis