[comp.sys.amiga] NEC MultiSync

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) (08/22/87)

I've always ignored postings about this monitor before, because at $500
and up I considered it out of my price range.  But now I see them
advertised for $389 (CompuSustems, 818-336-8111), and that sounds like
a good deal.

Anybody got first hand experience with the NEC Multisync?

lee

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) (08/23/87)

A*L*E*R*T     A*L*E*R*T     A*L*E*R*T

A couple of days ago I posted a notice of a great deal on a NEC monitor
from a place called

COMPUSYSTEMS

The August 17 issue of InfoWorld says that it appears that Compusystems
is a SCAM---you send check, they cash it, and you lose.

Sorry to have mislead everyone---hope nobody gets burned.

Lee

In article <18873UH2@PSUVM> UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) writes:

>Anybody got first hand experience with the NEC Multisync?
>
>lee

More importantly has anybody built a scan doubler ?

--
Richard Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the key in my ignition..."