[comp.sys.amiga] LIVE/GRAB/A-Squared, where's your product?

jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) (08/29/87)

     LIVE, A-Squared Systems vaporware frame grabber, was announced
yet again back in July, for delivery in "a few weeks".  A few weeks
have elapsed.  Well?

					John Nagle

fish@calypso.UUCP (08/30/87)

[ I am posting the following for Doug Merritt: ]
In article <17165@glacier.STANFORD.EDU> jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) writes:
>     LIVE, A-Squared Systems vaporware frame grabber, was announced
>yet again back in July, for delivery in "a few weeks".  A few weeks
>have elapsed.  Well?
>					John Nagle

Wendy Peterson of A-Squared told me on August 20 that LIVE would be
shipping in "three weeks". (Using naive calendar arithmetic makes that
September 10.) "Really?", I asked skeptically. "Really," she replied calmly.

Naturally *I* believe Wendy implicitly, but perhaps it would be safest
to simply wait and see. Incidentally, A-Squared makes an interesting
biomedical product OEM'ed by some other company...a thermograph that is
used in clinical diagnosis. Apparently the latest and greatest thing,
just ok'd by the AMA within the last year, capable of diagnosing a surprising
range of ailments (which have all slipped my mind; wonder how it does
on amnesia? :-).
	Doug Merritt		ucbvax!unisoft!certes!doug

		 o   	lorenz fish	{ucbvax}!sun!fish@calypso
		 o @^_
		  <_~_>{

				SUN Microsystems	Mountain View, CA

		|||   disclaimer:  The company would never say THAT!   |||