[comp.sys.amiga] Good place to buy a 68881??

te07+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Tom Epperly) (08/27/87)

I am looking for a good place to buy and 68881 Floating point
coprocessor.  If you know of a cheap source, please send mail
to me.

Thanks,

Tom Epperly
te07@andrew.cmu.edu (ARPANET)
te07%tb.cc.cmu.edu@cmuccvma.bitnet (BITNET)
te07@tb.cc.cmu.edu (CCNET)
te07%tb.cc.cmu.edu@csnet-relay

jdow@gryphon.CTS.COM (Joanne Dow) (08/31/87)

In article <557085530.324.te07.pittsburgh.ibm032@andrew.cmu.edu> te07+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Tom Epperly) writes:
>I am looking for a good place to buy and 68881 Floating point
>coprocessor.  If you know of a cheap source, please send mail
>to me.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tom Epperly

You might try JameCo. Redmond Simonsen of Microbotics and I seem to have
convinced them that this is a wise piece of hardware to stock. With such goodies
as the SB2's MFM and the CSA boards there is a market for such chips at less
than Microbotics or CSA would be forced to pass through.

--
<@_@>
	BIX:jdow

Remember - A bird in the hand often leaves a sticky deposit. Perhaps it was
better you left it in the bush with the other one.