[comp.sys.amiga] New info on "LIVE!" delivery date

jbn@glacier.UUCP (09/02/87)

     Today's latest word, obtained by calling Wendy at A-Squared Systems, is
that they are waiting for delivery on the plastic cases and expect to ship
during September.

     I told Wendy that I will buy one when I can hand over the money and
walk away with a unit.  They are not yet ready to get that serious.

					John Nagle

kim@amdahl.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (09/04/87)

In article <17168@glacier.STANFORD.EDU>, jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) writes:

>      Today's latest word, obtained by calling Wendy at A-Squared Systems, is
> that they are waiting for delivery on the plastic cases and expect to ship
> during September.
>
>      I told Wendy that I will buy one when I can hand over the money and
> walk away with a unit.  They are not yet ready to get that serious.

For what it's worth ...

I spoke briefly with RJ (Mical) at the FAUG meeting earlier this week, and
asked him when Live! would ship (RJ had gone in with the A-squared folks in
some fashion to get Live! out with a venture called Grab! ... not sure what
the exact relationship was).

Anyway, RJ replied that he was no longer affiliated with "Live!".  I did
not press him for any details.

/kim

--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,ihnp4,seismo,oliveb,cbosgd}!amdahl!kim