[comp.sys.amiga] Butter Battle

In article <832@atari.UUCP> neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) writes:

>Any chance of erecting a barrier against receiving notes posted to both
>comp.sys.atari.st and comp.sys.amiga (or whatever it's called)?  All the
>notes containing both distributions are flames at each other.  After 3 years
>of this, it's pretty tiresome.
                      ^^^^^^^^^

Yes, the flames are tiresome. The stuff about MIDI was good though.

Ok, hear that guys ? No more flames. If you want to do that, move it
to soc.{men|women} and take up your case with cheryl and ray frank.

>If you enjoy this sort of thing, I recommend the "Butter Battle Book" by Dr.
>Suess.
>--

or soc.*

>--->Neil Harris, Director of Marketing Communications, Atari Corporation
>UUCP: ...{hoptoad, lll-lcc, pyramid, imagen, sun}!atari!neil
>GEnie: NHARRIS/ WELL: neil / BIX: neilharris / Delphi: NEILHARRIS
>CIS: 70007,1135 / Atari BBS 408-745-5308 / Usually the OFFICIAL Atari opinion

I have a few utilities I've written to drive a postscript printer.
Nothing I'd want to post :-) but if any of you folks out there have
access to a postscript printer, this stuff is fun to play with.

Email me if you have a real need for these.

Dont let those mac people hear this, they'll only brag about their quickdraw...
--
Richard Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the key in my ignition..."