[comp.sys.amiga] Address for Kraft

schwager@uiucdcsm.UUCP (09/01/87)

For all those wishing to get ahold of Kraft, the joystick maker, for
analog joysticks:
I bought a Kraft joystick when I got my Amiga, and there's the address
from the box-

	Kraft Systems Company
	450 W. California Ave.
	Vista, CA 92083

I've never written this company, nor do I have any affiliation with
them, their next of kin, their parent company, or anything else for that
matter.  Maybe I'll write to them, and post whatever response I get to
the Net.

Vive L'Amiga!
-mike schwager, Amiga 500 owner; stupid "My box is better than your box"
                FlameWars hater (let's keep them technical articles coming!)
-- {ihnp4,convex,pur-ee}!uiucdcs!schwager   schwager%uiuc@csnet-relay.arpa
	University of Illinois, Dept. of Computer Science

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (09/13/87)

In article <7200008@uiucdcsm> schwager@uiucdcsm.cs.uiuc.edu writes:

> For all those wishing to get ahold of Kraft, the joystick maker, for
> analog joysticks:
> I bought a Kraft joystick when I got my Amiga, and there's the address
> from the box-

With regards to joysticks and the like, the Amiga seems to be compatible
with the existing analog joysticks and game paddles that are readily
availabe in the computer/video game stores.  I don't know if this is a
one-size fits all thing, or just that only one kind of controller is
still carried.

For those that delight in perversity, you can even use an Atari ST mouse
on the Amiga, as long as you switch around some of the quadrature
signals that Amaiga and Atari assigned to different pins.

--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {ihnp4|rutgers|allegra}!cbmvax!grr
but no way officially representing	arpa: out to lunch...