[comp.sys.amiga] Aztec 3.40 patches

fdi@arnav.UUCP (Flight Dynamics) (09/14/87)

	My previous request (2 weeks ago) for the latest version of the
	patches to the Aztec C compiler (version 3.40) was not succesful
	so I thougth I'd give it another try.  The only responses I recievd
	were from others asking that I send them copies of anything I
	got.  So here goes again, if some kind soul out there would mail
	me a copy of the lates patches I and others would appreciate it.

	Thanks in advance.

Gary Albert						Flight Dynamics, Inc
...!arnav!fdi						Portland, Or
guest on ...!arnav

stergios@rocky.STANFORD.EDU (Stergios Marinopoul) (09/15/87)

	Give Manx a call @ (201) 389-0290 and ask for the 3.4b upgrade.
It is available now, but only for the asking!

Stergios Marinopoulos
S&M Engineering

--
% UUCP:         !decwrl!rocky.stanford.edu!stergios			%
% ARPA:		f.flex@othello.stanford.edu				%

rusty@vertigo.UUCP (09/17/87)

In article <583@rocky.STANFORD.EDU> (Stergios Marinopoul) writes:
>	Give Manx a call @ (201) 389-0290 and ask for the 3.4b upgrade.
>It is available now, but only for the asking!

I just called...
	Manx considers this a "bugfix" as opposed to an upgrade
[big deal you say].  I guess when they bump a number and not a
letter they consider it an upgrade.  Anyhow, the "bugfix" is $15
(they knew I had 3.4a) and they'll take the order on the phone
if you have the appropriate credit card.  If you wanna send in
your check/money order for the $15 be sure you include a note
with what it is you want and you serial number.

					-Rusty-
--
Rusty Haddock		{ihnp4,cbosgd,rutgers!moss}!vertigo!rusty
AT&T Consumer Products Laboratories	      Holmdel, New Joysey

cheeser@dasys1.UUCP (09/19/87)

In article <583@rocky.STANFORD.EDU>, stergios@rocky.STANFORD.EDU (Stergios Marinopoul) writes:

> 	Give Manx a call @ (201) 389-0290 and ask for the 3.4b upgrade.
> It is available now, but only for the asking!

I'll second that - after asking the opinions of the folks on the net for
their opinion of the ***BEST*** 'C' compiler for the Amiga, I ordered
Aztec C.  I recieved version 3.40b and I must say, I LIKE IT ALOT - much
better than the Lattice I had been using!

Jonathan Bing, Master (cheeser)			...ihnp4!hoptoad!dasys1!cheeser
	      Time flys like an Arrow, Fruit Flies like Bananas!

ins_adjb@jhunix.UUCP (Daniel Jay Barrett) (09/20/87)

	There is a patch for MANX 3.40a available for downloading
by anonymous ftp on husc7.harvard.edu.  It is in the file
pds/amiga/Text/MANXPATCH.
---
Dan Barrett	ins_adjb@jhunix.UUCP
		barrett@hopkins-eecs-bravo.arpa