[comp.sys.amiga] This is for George Robbins from Commodore

hansb@ariel.unm.edu (Richard Harris PSYCHOLOGY) (09/21/87)

Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown

550 <grr@cbmvax.UUCP@unmvax.unm>... Host unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 87 08:31:41 MDT
To: grr@cbmvax.UUCP
Subject: meeting somebody
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga

I met an early developer for Commodore (around 1984 for development)
when I was traveling on my vacation.  Have you heard of him?

His name is Richard Beebe and he had worked on some of the software
that was to be included for the amiga.

He lives in Indianola, Iowa and has one of the first ten amigas ever out there.

He does have one problem that I would like to bring to you...

He cannot get his graphics chip to properly display 4096 colors.

If you can, please write him a letter in response to this and let him
know that Hans was the one to refer this to you.

Thanks... Hans Bechtel

Richard Beebe
1107 Caroline Terrace
Indianola, Iowa  50125