[comp.sys.amiga] FrontLine

bryce@hoser.berkeley.edu (Bryce Nesbitt) (10/13/87)

In article <30730@sun.uucp> cmcmanis@sun.UUCP (Chuck McManis) writes:
>In article <4281@zen.berkeley.edu> (Brick Nesbitt) writes:
>
>[Note my name is Chuck, not 'Chunk' :-)]

Well, for that you get to call be "Brick" once. :-)

>Bugs (or misfeatures) :
>
>What review would be complete without some negative news. The good news is
>that this game was played for 36 hours straight and never gurued...

Not true.  Gurued once.  If while playing the game you happen to take
out the game disk (to run it on another Amiga) it crashes.
This may have been a "feature".

The only negative side to game fun was that when one player found the
flag the game is essentially over.  The opponent has no power to pick
up and run with the flag.  Wild chases and vicious fights over that
scrap of cloth would be most welcome.  (But NEVER! loose your flag
under a tree :-)

I also recommend the game.

|\ /|  . Ack! (NAK, ENQ, SYN)
{o O} .
 (") 	bryce@hoser.berkeley.EDU -or- ucbvax!hoser!bryce
  U	"...this will shoot the lips off a cockroch."