[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for Neil Katin

mwm@eris.UUCP (09/19/87)

I wish to speak to Neil Katin (and I hope I've spelled his name
correctly, too). If someone could provide contact information - an
electronic mail address would be fine, but other forms accepted - I'd
appreciate it.

	Thanx,
	<mike
--
And then up spoke his own dear wife,			Mike Meyer
Never heard to speak so free.				mwm@berkeley.edu

In article <5159@jade.BERKELEY.EDU> mwm@eris (Mike (My watch has windows) Meyer) writes:

> I wish to speak to Neil Katin (and I hope I've spelled his name
> correctly, too). If someone could provide contact information - an
> electronic mail address would be fine, but other forms accepted - I'd
> appreciate it.

Try ...!amiga!mitsumi!neil

--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {ihnp4|rutgers|allegra}!cbmvax!grr
but no way officially representing	arpa: out to lunch...