[comp.sys.amiga] Emacs sources and binaries.

thfisher@watmath.waterloo.edu (Terry Fisher) (10/16/87)

Could someone please E-mail me the version of Emacs that works with the Aux:
handler. I have access to a terminal (actually a MAC+) and could make use
of this version of emacs.

Thanks,
Terry Fisher
--
watmath!thfisher                              //
                                           \\//-\miga user.

hansb@ariel.unm.edu (Hans Bechtel) (10/17/87)

if somebody DOES have the emacs that works with aux: please mail me
the source also, or post it to the net...

thanks
Hans Bechtel

klm@munsell.UUCP (Kevin (my watch has a touch screen) McBride) (10/20/87)

In article <15190@watmath.waterloo.edu> thfisher@watmath.waterloo.edu (Terry Fisher) writes:
>Could someone please E-mail me the version of Emacs that works with the Aux:
>handler. I have access to a terminal (actually a MAC+) and could make use
>of this version of emacs.

Better yet, could somebody (Doc?) post it in comp.#?.amiga?  I'd like to
get hold of it too.

Or is it available on a fish disk?

Oh, I missed the AUX: handler too.  Guess I'll be needing it.

--
Kevin McBride         | "Is that a real     | harvard -\
I/O Software Group    |  poncho, or is that | ll-xn ---adelie----> munsell!klm