[net.music] King Crimson concert videos

oyster@uwmacc.UUCP (Vicious Oyster) (10/21/85)

<Bug-eater line>

(If you have no interest in King Crimson concert videotapes, hit the 'n')

I just picked up the Robert Fripp's "Network" half-album (18 minutes of
apparently re-released material; contains a wonderful version of Peter
Gabriel's "Here Comes the Flood", with vocals by Mr. Gabriel).  Inside
the jacket was a flyer with the following information:

Now available for the first time! Two stunning performances recorded live

The Noise                               Three of a Perfect Pair
Frejus 1982                             Live in Japan

Recorded live at the Arena, Frejus,     A full 82 minutes of King Crimson
France, on August 27, 1982, The Noise   recorded at Kain Hoken Hall, Tokyo,
is the debut video from the reformed    on April 29 & 30, 1984.  Features
King Crimson. 55 minutes.               the same personnel as The Noise.
Includes:                               15 tracks in all:

Waiting Man                             Three of a Perfect Pair
Matte Kudasai                           No Warning
Sheltering Sky                          Lark's Tongue in Aspic Part III
Neal and Jack and Me                    Thela Hun Ginjeet
Indiscipline                            Frame by Frame
Lark's Tongue in Apsic Part II          Matte Kudasai
                                        Industry
Featuring:                              Dig Me
Adrian Belew: Guitar and vocals         Indiscipline
Robert Fripp: Guitar                    Satori in Tangier
Tony Levin: Stick, Bass Guitar          Man with an Open Heart
                                        Sleepless
                                        Lark's Tongue in Aspic Part II
                                        Elephant Talk
                                        Heartbeat

Available in Hi-Fi stereo, both Beta and VHS.  They include a little
coupon with the following info on it:

Enclose $29.95 per tape & $2.50 postage and handling for the first tape and
$1.50 for each additional tape. NJ residents add 6% sales tax.  Please allow
4-6 weeks for delivery.  (Specify Beta or VHS format)

Passport Music Video
King Crimson Offer
P.O. Box 708
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

This information kindly provided by:

 - joel "vo" plutchak
{allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!oyster

"Take what I say in a different way and it's easy to say that this is
all confusion."

rosen@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU (Rob Rosen) (10/22/85)

In article <1579@uwmacc.UUCP> oyster@maccunix.UUCP (Vicious Oyster) writes:
><Bug-eater line>
>
>(If you have no interest in King Crimson concert videotapes, hit the 'n')
>
>I just picked up the Robert Fripp's "Network" half-album (18 minutes of
>apparently re-released material; contains a wonderful version of Peter
>Gabriel's "Here Comes the Flood", with vocals by Mr. Gabriel).  Inside
>the jacket was a flyer with the following information:
>
>Now available for the first time! Two stunning performances recorded live
>
>The Noise                               Three of a Perfect Pair
>Frejus 1982                             Live in Japan
>
>Recorded live at the Arena, Frejus,     A full 82 minutes of King Crimson
>France, on August 27, 1982, The Noise   recorded at Kain Hoken Hall, Tokyo,
>is the debut video from the reformed    on April 29 & 30, 1984.  Features
>King Crimson. 55 minutes.               the same personnel as The Noise.
>Includes:                               15 tracks in all:
>
>Waiting Man                             Three of a Perfect Pair
>Matte Kudasai                           No Warning
>Sheltering Sky                          Lark's Tongue in Aspic Part III
>Neal and Jack and Me                    Thela Hun Ginjeet
>Indiscipline                            Frame by Frame
>Lark's Tongue in Apsic Part II          Matte Kudasai
>                                        Industry
>Featuring:                              Dig Me
>Adrian Belew: Guitar and vocals         Indiscipline
>Robert Fripp: Guitar                    Satori in Tangier
>Tony Levin: Stick, Bass Guitar          Man with an Open Heart
>                                        Sleepless

....^^^^^^^^   WHERE'S BRUFORD?  If he's not on the tapes I won't buy them...
--

		       --Rob Rosen

		       ...ucbvax!rosen
		       rosen@ucbvax.berkeley.edu

oyster@uwmacc.UUCP (Vicious Oyster) (10/23/85)

In article <10767@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> Rob Rosen writes:
>In article oyster@maccunix.UUCP (Vicious Oyster) writes:
>>
>>Featuring:
>>Adrian Belew: Guitar and vocals
>>Robert Fripp: Guitar
>>Tony Levin: Stick, Bass Guitar
>>

>....^^^^^^^^   WHERE'S BRUFORD?  If he's not on the tapes I won't buy them...
>--
My sincerest apologies.  An inexcusable oversight.  Here ya' go:

Bill Bruford: Drums

 - joel ({allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!oyster)