[comp.sys.amiga] Rumors & Emulators

In article <8711120841.AA14665@cory.Berkeley.EDU> dillon@CORY.BERKELEY.EDU (Matt Dillon) writes:

>	Anybody who reads comp.sys.atari can tell you that the
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes. Fun bunch, arn't they ?

>rumor->question->answer->huge_discussion path is a bad idea.  Apart from the
>recent Subject=upgrade-path flames, we've treated ourselves rather well.  I
>*don't* want to see comp.sys.amiga follow in the footsteps of comp.sys.atari
>down that path!

Oh, please ? just this once...

"Can anyone tell me where to get the Cray emulator that was discussed here ?
And, how do I make a kill file ? And how do I sent mail to somebody on BITNET ?
Sorry for posting this to the world, but I could'nt figure out how to edit
the distribution field. Any answers Neil ?"

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."